Tuesday, September 14, 2010

What was that??


Doesn't she look like a Kramer in this picture?

One of my favorite things to do is get Alexa out of her crib each morning. It is easy to judge if she will be carefree or a crabby pants. Usually she has a huge grin when she first sees me, but yesterday she actually belly laughed. Yes, I know it is tough to believe since I am the only one to witness this, but it is true! When she did it, she almost scared herself with the noise that she made and had big eyes as if the think, "Did I really just do that?" When Keith got home, we tried to recreate the "big event", but didn't have any luck. We figured some key factors are: hands out of mouth (lately...very tough to do), first thing in morning, can't be TOO hungry, must make crazy-not scary- noises and faces. I even tried to video tape it, yeah right! Hopefully in the near future others will be able to hear it too because it just melts MY heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment