Sunday, September 26, 2010

4 Months Old




Alexa is 4 months old today! Here are some of the things that she is doing at 4 months:

*grabbing her links when she is in her bouncy seat and trying to pull herself up
*crying when I put her in her crib for a nap
*sucking her hands and fingers
*playing with her teething book and anything else she can put into her mouth
*cooing and experimenting with all the noises she can make
*eating 5-6 ounces each feeding, sometimes more
*laughing
*smiling when I get her out of her crib in the morning
*sitting up in her Bumbo and looking around
*going for stroller rides without her carseat so she can look around
*hanging out with mom all day long and loving to be held or carried in the carrier (facing outwards)
*splashing in the tub so much we need to transport her from sink to big bath tub
*wearing size 2 diapers and 3-6 month clothes
*still battling thrush since 2 MONTHS OLD!!, ready to be done with that!
*turning her head to find mom or dad
*taking morning and afternoon naps
*holding my hand when she takes a bottle
*grabbing my collar when she takes a bottle and when I put her in her crib
*not sleeping through the night, but usually only waking up one time

1 comment:

  1. Nice posts Kris! I can't believe Alexa is 4 months old already. Now I can see why Keith had to take a shower after that spit up incident.

    ReplyDelete