Monday, September 20, 2010

Frederik Meijer Gardens






I finally had a chance to visit Frederik Meijer Gardens with my mom, sister, Katelyn and Alexa. It was nice to take some time to look at all the beautiful gardens and sculptures on my own time. The only times I have gone to the gardens in years past is with 28 2nd graders on a field trip. Needless to say, this was a lot more relaxing. The Chihuly glass sculptures were amazing and looked so pretty displayed throughout the gardens. It was neat because there was also a lot of Art Prize exhibits up to look at as well. Looking forward to going back again and getting some pictures of Alexa in the pumpkin patch. She slept the entire time we were there. After Frederik Meijer we went to Robinette's to have lunch and donuts. The pumpkin spice donuts are delicious and I will be traveling back there to get more before the season is over. :) What a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment