Monday, October 18, 2010

Little Bear




Keith has been working every Saturday at Witte to make some extra money and because he loves to spend time outside doing manual labor (at least for one day). So to kill some time on a lonely Saturday little bear and I took a long walk. Wilson was left behind because I knew he would slow us down. He was not happy about this decision. This I know because I could hear him barking at us as we left the driveway. It was a chilly morning so I dressed Alexa in her bear suit a gift from Great-Grandma DeVries. We also have been feeding Alexa cereal and to no one's surprise- she loves to eat. You can hear her slurp and smack and she is practicing patience because she has to wait between spoonfuls. She sure makes a mess, but it is so fun to watch her discovering food for the first time. Now we have dirty bottles, spoons, bowls, bibs, and washcloths scattered around on our kitchen counters. I think we are going to have to get that highchair out from storage soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment