Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom, I Slept through the Night!


For my birthday Keith and I got a new Macbook Pro and I have been having a lot of fun with it this past week. It is really cool to figure out all of the neat things you can do with it, like upload and edit photos. Friday night I went out with friends to Graydon's crossings, Saturday morning we went to Grandpa and Grandma Roedema's house for a birthday breakfast and in celebration of my birthday, Alexa wore a birthday bow. Saturday night Grandpa and Grandma Roedema babysat so Keith and I could spend the night together. Sunday morning we headed to church and the sermon that Rob Bell did was all about aging because he was turning 40. It was of course very fitting for me too. Then we went to Grandma and Grandpa Kramer's house for lunch. After lunch, we went to Holland beach as a family. The birthday fun ended when Keith got sick with the flu so we made our way home. Later that night Alexa had one more birthday present to give her mom- sleeping through the night! She slept from 8:30-7:30 the next morning. I like to think that she was giving me a break for the night. We will see if she continues to sleep through the night even when it isn't my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment